From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: news item for upower
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 16:40:33
1 On 03/06/14 19:26, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > On Tue, 03 Jun 2014 18:53:26 +0300
3 > Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Title: UPower discontinued hibernate/suspend support
6 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GLEP:42#News_Item_Headers
7 >
8 > You're going to hate me for mentioning this, but that is one character
9 > too much; 45 > 44 characters. Besides that, I think it would be nice if
10 > this could indicate systemd somehow.
11 >
12 > Some suggestions to brainstorm further:
13 >
14 > Title: UPower loses hibernate / suspend to systemd
15
16 This works.
17
18 > Title: UPower loses suspension to systemd, new fork
19 > Title: UPower's suspend in systemd or pm-utils fork
20
21 I don't want to call it a "fork" just yet. Albeit, I'm sure it will
22 evolve into one.