From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: News Item v2: Portage rsync tree verification unstable
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 04:58:36
1 On 12/03/18 04:53, Duncan wrote:
2 > Zac Medico posted on Sun, 11 Mar 2018 19:57:31 -0700 as excerpted:
3 >
4 >> I really don't want to spend a lot of time making revisions, and I think
5 >> "unstable" communicates well enough in this case.
6 > Very well then. With robbat2's already accepted first paragraph changes
7 > it's acceptable as-is.
8 >
9 > Thanks. You put an awful lot of work into portage, and I'm sure I'm not
10 > the only one who's thankful there's a steady hand at the portage wheel,
11 > even if it doesn't always come thru. Your efforts certainly make the
12 > gentoo experience a better one! =:^)
13 >
14 +1 to that .. particularly through choppy waters lately .. keep up the
15 good work!