From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: News Item v2: Portage rsync tree verification unstable
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 04:55:47
1 Zac Medico posted on Sun, 11 Mar 2018 19:57:31 -0700 as excerpted:
2
3 > I really don't want to spend a lot of time making revisions, and I think
4 > "unstable" communicates well enough in this case.
5
6 Very well then. With robbat2's already accepted first paragraph changes
7 it's acceptable as-is.
8
9 Thanks. You put an awful lot of work into portage, and I'm sure I'm not
10 the only one who's thankful there's a steady hand at the portage wheel,
11 even if it doesn't always come thru. Your efforts certainly make the
12 gentoo experience a better one! =:^)
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman