From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: tomwij@g.o, council@g.o, pr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] newsitem: initramfs required on Linux systems with separate /usr
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 02:43:58
1 On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 02:55:49AM +0200, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > Makes me wonder if the "Why?" question should be left unanswered; I'm
3 > also not quite sure if we can produce a short answer, can the actual
4 > problem be summarized in one short clear sentence at all?
5
6 I will try, but not in this thread. I want this thread to stay focused
7 on the news item.
8
9 Here is the updated newsitem based on feedback I have received so far.
10
11 William

2013-09-27-initramfs-required.en.txt text/plain