From: Carsten Lohrke <carlo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion for next bugday: Mass use deps migration
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:42:05
1 On Sonntag, 22. Februar 2009, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
2 > Well that is the reason why i am first eapi2ing the kde eclass. I was
3 > really suprised when i saw kde3 ebuilds with eapi2 :(
4
5 I value users suffering from package manager issues higher and fix issues as I
6 see them, walking through the tree. Only a handful of ebuilds are affected.
7 Identifying and adjusting them, when the modified eclasses hits the tree is a
8 quick operation.
11 Carsten