From: Charlie Shepherd <masterdriverz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:10:15
1 On 17/04/07, Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:01:46 +0200
3 > "Jakub Moc" <jakub.moc@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > So.... Since devrel has been so kind and suspended me, based on our
6 > > brand new CoC, I don't feel any need to stay on this project any more.
7 > > I'm therefore resigning from this project.
8 >
9 > I'm sorry to see you go. I'm personally requesting for you to
10 > reconsider. Your work has been greatly undermined by certain
11 > developers. You've fixed multiple times more bugs than many of
12 > the devs with actual CVS commit access by simply doing something about
13 > them..
14 >
15 > Poke me at any time on IRC to get something done.
18 I was going to write a reply to this effect but you've written it a
19 lot better than I ever could. Jakub, I'll miss you.
23 -Charlie
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list