From: Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:33:22
1 On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:01:46 +0200
2 "Jakub Moc" <jakub.moc@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > So.... Since devrel has been so kind and suspended me, based on our
5 > brand new CoC, I don't feel any need to stay on this project any more.
6 > I'm therefore resigning from this project.
7
8 I'm sorry to see you go. I'm personally requesting for you to
9 reconsider. Your work has been greatly undermined by certain
10 developers. You've fixed multiple times more bugs than many of
11 the devs with actual CVS commit access by simply doing something about
12 them..
13
14 Poke me at any time on IRC to get something done.
15
16 - Samuli Suominen
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list