From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Office team needs developer help
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:02:10
1 Hi all developers,
2
3 The office team (packaging libreoffice and friends) needs your help. While
4 both scarabeus and me are happy to do stuff there, we also have other
5 projects, and real life occasionally intrudes as well. Which makes maintenance
6 a bit "burst-like" at the moment...
7
8 So, one or two more *developer* volunteers who help and learn the intricacies
9 would be absolutely cool...
10
11 We have a very active contributor, whom I am softly but persistently pushing
12 to finally start the quizzes (hint hint hint), so in some parts you'd be
13 reviewing and proxying.
14
15 Thanks!
16 Andreas
19 Andreas K. Huettel
20 Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)
21 dilfridge@g.o
22 http://www.akhuettel.de/