From: Bob Wya <bob.mt.wya@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Office team needs developer help
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:21:31
1 @Andreas,
2
3 By coincidence I've just been playing around with the live build of
4 libreoffice today. I heard the interface had a bit of a re-vamp (which is
5 very much the case!!)
6 I seem to have to work around this bug...
7 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1333073
8 by setting:
9 --disable-mergelibs
10 (which I gather hurts performance)
11
12 Do you know if there is any other way around that? I see this is a frequent
13 on-off issue since it was "officially supported" (from around 2012)...
14 http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-January/023675.html
15
16 Apart from a settings panel that is a bit dark - everything else seems to
17 be OK in the 4.5.0 git master build I've been playing with...
18
19 Robert
22 On 30 January 2015 at 11:03, Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@g.o>