From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Decision to remove stage1/2 from installation documentation
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:12:25
1 Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > *Now* I hope I've finally been sarcastic enough to justify the incredibly
3 > pissed-off tone you've shown in your previous reply. I've not exactly seen any
4 > flames or name calling here, and I'm not the one to blame for the fact
5 > that you're feeling overloaded. Jump back in when you are in more constructive
6 > mood. With this level of irritation caused by anyone who does not jump happily
7 > on stage1 grave, the debate lacks any sense. Bleh...
8
9 I hope you realize that pissing people off is a really terrible way to
10 get them to change their minds. It's more of a way to make them lose
11 motivation and quit doing what they're doing entirely.
12
13 Donnie
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list