From: "Václav Hůla" <vaclav.hula@×××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Performance once again..
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:52:30
On Saturday 12 of April 2003 21:09, Benjamin Podszun wrote:
> Hi there. > I switched to Gentoo on two of my servers recently. Before that I used > Debian stable with a 2.4.18-Kernel. > Right now the machines are nearly useless. They should serve lots of > pages, but every ~24h everything freezes without any load on the > machines.. The load drops to 0.01 and nothing is delivered. > Only a restart of apache resets this timeframe again.
Have you tried to strace the apache? Somewhere in this post you wrote something about one process eating lots of CPU, so maybe strace output of this process may be helpful. Ax -- S pozdravem Vaclav Hula vaclav.hula@×××××××.cz Capitol Internet Publisher, Korunovacni 6, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic tel.: ++420 2 3337 1113, fax: ++420 2 3337 1112 -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Performance once again.. Benjamin Podszun <ben@××××××××××××××.de>