From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Max Kalika <max@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] where is 'emake' defined?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 02:07:19
1 Greg KH wrote:
2 > On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 07:47:56PM -0600, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
3 >
4 >>Okay, I've got emake modified so that my wrapper script is run, and it
5 >>seems to work. Now, I just need a decently large build that uses 'emake' to
6 >>do a real test, preferably something that has lots of subdirs in the build.
7 >>Can anyone suggest an ebuild?
10 > gcc?
11 > glibc?
12 > mozilla?
13 > openoffice?
14 >
15 > Have fun...
16
17 Hmm, not so much fun. Apparently, my wrapper script chokes on complex ebuilds. When
18 building gcc, I got a make error, something about 'makejar'. It then went onto the next
19 make step. I stopped it when it was at 108% ;) My script works just fine for ebuilds such
20 as 'less', but not complex ones.
23 Andrew Gaffney
24 Network Administrator
25 Skyline Aeronautics, LLC.