From: "Paweł Madej" <linux@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:42:53
1 Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 09:02, Mike Frysinger napisał:
2 > On Tuesday 31 October 2006 02:57, Paweł Madej wrote:
3 > > I'm not a dev but I suppose i got resolution for that problem. Lets make
4 > > another subproject (don't know how to name it properly) in bugzilla
5 >
6 > you mean like the "Gentoo Security" bugzilla product ?
7 > -mike
8
9 Yes that could be that - As I checked there are lack of unneeded noise bugs.
10 So devs could concentrate on important ones.
13 Paweł Madej (Nysander)