From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:55:01
1 On Tuesday 31 October 2006 03:38, Paweł Madej wrote:
2 > Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 09:02, Mike Frysinger napisał:
3 > > On Tuesday 31 October 2006 02:57, Paweł Madej wrote:
4 > > > I'm not a dev but I suppose i got resolution for that problem. Lets
5 > > > make another subproject (don't know how to name it properly) in
6 > > > bugzilla
7 > >
8 > > you mean like the "Gentoo Security" bugzilla product ?
9 >
10 > Yes that could be that - As I checked there are lack of unneeded noise
11 > bugs. So devs could concentrate on important ones.
12
13 sorry, i dont get it
14
15 we already have the products available for people to sort arch bugs
16 between "stabilize random pkg for fun" and "stabilize random pkg for
17 security" ... in fact, the bug e-mails that go out even have headers in them
18 so people can filter into different folders
19 -mike