From: "Paweł Madej" <linux@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:12:17
1 Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 09:52, Mike Frysinger napisał:
2 > On Tuesday 31 October 2006 03:38, Paweł Madej wrote:
3 > > Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 09:02, Mike Frysinger napisał:
4 > > > On Tuesday 31 October 2006 02:57, Paweł Madej wrote:
5 > > > > I'm not a dev but I suppose i got resolution for that problem. Lets
6 > > > > make another subproject (don't know how to name it properly) in
7 > > > > bugzilla
8 > > >
9 > > > you mean like the "Gentoo Security" bugzilla product ?
10 > >
11 > > Yes that could be that - As I checked there are lack of unneeded noise
12 > > bugs. So devs could concentrate on important ones.
13 >
14 > sorry, i dont get it
15 >
16 > we already have the products available for people to sort arch bugs
17 > between "stabilize random pkg for fun" and "stabilize random pkg for
18 > security" ... in fact, the bug e-mails that go out even have headers in
19 > them so people can filter into different folders
20 > -mike
21
22 If there are no such information in emails to which bugzilla product bugreport
23 is attached, maybe the solution is to write in bug summary [SECURITY] {SEC]
24 or whatever would point that this bug is important?