From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 news item for review: Radiant upgrade
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 21:03:08
1 On Sun, 6 May 2007 22:50:40 +0200
2 expose@×××××××××××.net wrote:
3 > It might be infinitely more, yet it still isnt worth anything for the
4 > reasons already explained which you, I guess, have accidently
5 > overlooked again. I bet your users wont like reading zillions of -
6 > for gods sake - very very trivial news items for each and every
7 > package that hits the tree or they upgrade or what so ever else.
8
9 And they won't get zillions. Read the thread.
10
11 > And if your expierence shows they will do like this, just write all
12 > the news items, and put them up your own repository, at let your
13 > happy users read them from there.
14
15 Also already been covered. Read the thread.
18 Ciaran McCreesh