From: Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Rating STABLEREQ bugs
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:12:50
1 Hi,
2 I would like to discuss proposal that is loosely connected to "Slacker
3 arches" thread.
4
5 Could we please start using Priority field in b.g.o?
6
7 Rationale:
8 1) I've started to receive mails in which Dev. E. Loper is delighted
9 that I've just stabled pkg A, but it would be really cool if stabled B
10 instead, which is gravely important, whereas A not so much.
11 2) Increasing P on "unattended" bugs, could increase ATs attention.
12 3) I would very much like to see user requested STABLEREQ > "30 days
13 and 1sec have passed, no problems" kind of bugs.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Kacper