From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Rating STABLEREQ bugs
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:00:22
1 El mié, 26-01-2011 a las 16:11 +0100, Kacper Kowalik escribió:
2 > Hi,
3 > I would like to discuss proposal that is loosely connected to "Slacker
4 > arches" thread.
5 >
6 > Could we please start using Priority field in b.g.o?
7 >
8 > Rationale:
9 > 1) I've started to receive mails in which Dev. E. Loper is delighted
10 > that I've just stabled pkg A, but it would be really cool if stabled B
11 > instead, which is gravely important, whereas A not so much.
12 > 2) Increasing P on "unattended" bugs, could increase ATs attention.
13 > 3) I would very much like to see user requested STABLEREQ > "30 days
14 > and 1sec have passed, no problems" kind of bugs.
15 >
16 > Cheers,
17 > Kacper
20 I fully agree, will try to use priority field better. Thanks :-)