From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: RFC: ion license
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:56:38
1 Rob C wrote:
2 > I'll help out on a fork, in a purely bug squishing role. I don't have time
3 > for active dev but I seem to have a strange fetish for gdb...
4 >
5 Oh man, that is just what we need! Bug squashing is *hard*.
6
7 We're hanging out in #friendly-coders on irc.freenode.org for anyone who's
8 interested in this fork (I'm igli and inc_work is the other regular who's
9 expressed an interest (and can code ;) nox-Hand, Griz(64), welp, fragalot
10 and RobbieAB are the other main ops.)
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list