From: Rob C <hyakuhei@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: ion license
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:55:42
1 On 14/05/07, Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
4 > >> Perhaps "atom," an uncharged single ion. =)
5 > > the words "uncharged ion" dont belong together as an ion by definition
6 > > carries a charge :p
7 >
8 > Heh how about "FreeRadical" then; don't they carry a charge?
9 >
10 > Other than tho, the guy is a complete jerk; as Arch said on the list they
11 > don't want any of his software ever again, irrespective of license, since
12 > he clearly doesn't understand the spirit of Free Software, and has caused
13 > so much upset with one thread. Good to be able to be firm about it.
14 >
15 > Anyhow, I'm up for hacking on it if anyone else is. Lower-level X11
16 > programming would be nice to explore (and yes, I am aware of how big the
17 > official manuals were ;)
20 > --
21 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
24 I'll help out on a fork, in a purely bug squishing role. I don't have time
25 for active dev but I seem to have a strange fetish for gdb...
28 /**
29 * Gentoo Linux Developer
30 * GPG : 0x2217D168
31 */