From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Glep 46 Draft: Allow upstream tags in metadata.xml
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 01:03:09
1 On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 01:48:19 +0000 Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | regarding remote-id, while the GLEP doesn't and shouldn't contain a
4 | definite list of types itself we should create/keep a definite list of
5 | them in cvs or so, and the GLEP seems like the proper place to define
6 | the location of that list.
7
8 XML people: is there a way of linking attribute="" values to stuff
9 defined in another XML file that isn't going to make my face bleed?
12 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
13 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
14 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm