From: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Web Application Installation
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:50:16
1 Recently there was a thread on where web apps should be placed
2 (inside/outside of the htdocs tree), where their config files should be
3 placed and what category they should be in.
4
5 Please review the attached GLEP and comment on my attempt to formalise
6 and summarise this discussion.
7
8 I'll submit this GLEP on 08 AUG 03 @ 0200 UTC (1200 .au EDT) with any
9 additions or suggestions that I receive.
10
11 This message has been CC'd to -core for those that may not keep up with
12 -dev.
13
14 Please post all replies to the gentoo-dev mailing list.
15
16 Thankyou
19 Troy Dack "Yes, yes, I know that, Sydney ... Everybody knows that!
20 tad@g.o ... But look: Four wrongs squared, minus two wrongs to
21 the fourth power, divided by this formula, do make a
22 right." -- Gary Larson
23
24 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4D90BE3C
25 Key fingerprint = 1F3D 6C15 16AA 09D5 0C96 92E5 FD89 16F9 4D90 BE3C

glep-webapps.txt text/plain