From: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: Gentoo Core <gentoo-core@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Web Application Installation
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:50:16
Recently there was a thread on where web apps should be placed
(inside/outside of the htdocs tree), where their config files should be
placed and what category they should be in.

Please review the attached GLEP and comment on my attempt to formalise
and summarise this discussion.

I'll submit this GLEP on 08 AUG 03 @ 0200 UTC (1200 .au EDT) with any
additions or suggestions that I receive.

This message has been CC'd to -core for those that may not keep up with
-dev.

Please post all replies to the gentoo-dev mailing list.

Thankyou

--
Troy Dack           "Yes, yes, I know that, Sydney ... Everybody knows that!
tad@g.o    ... But look: Four wrongs squared, minus two wrongs to

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4D90BE3C
Key fingerprint = 1F3D 6C15 16AA 09D5 0C96  92E5 FD89 16F9 4D90 BE3C

glep-webapps.txt text/plain