From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: enewuser/enewgroup getting their own eclass
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:37:21
1 On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 13:06 -0700, Duncan wrote:
2 > From an outside perspective, I'm sure it's amazing and crass that USians
3 > see nothing unusual about the national holiday of thanks being
4 > directly followed by the biggest day of commercial greed in the entire
5 > year, as the opening day of the biggest season of commercial greed,
6 > obsensibly as preparation for the day of celebration of the birth of Jesus
7 > Christ, the man seen as the Son of God, and quoted as saying it's easier
8 > for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get
9 > into paradise! Interesting commentary on our culture!
10
11 What the hell does this have to do with Gentoo development?
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
16 x86 Architecture Team
17 Games - Developer