From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: mail-filter/milter-regex pull request #10004
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 19:57:42
It's an open secret that packages maintained by category-name@g.o are in reality unmaintained; or are maintained by one guy (who may or may not be on the alias). Looking at the milter-regex history... you're the only person who cares about it, so I think eventually the proxy maintainers should just merge the PR barring any technical issues.