From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: mail-filter/milter-regex pull request #10004
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 19:57:42
1 On 11/08/2018 09:44 AM, Ralph Seichter wrote:
2 > Three weeks ago I sent the message shown below to the Gentoo Net-Mail
3 > team. Since I did not receive a reply, I am now asking on this mailing
4 > list: What can I do to have the pull request, which I opened six weeks
5 > ago, taken care of?
6
7 It's an open secret that packages maintained by category-name@g.o
8 are in reality unmaintained; or are maintained by one guy (who may or
9 may not be on the alias).
10
11 Looking at the milter-regex history... you're the only person who cares
12 about it, so I think eventually the proxy maintainers should just merge
13 the PR barring any technical issues.