From: Dan Meltzer <hydrogen@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 news item for review: Radiant upgrade
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 15:26:01
1 On Sunday 06 May 2007 4:48:33 am Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Hans de Graaff kirjoitti:
3 > > What I would like to happen is that the message is added to the tree
4 > > once, shown to users who have dev-ruby/radiant in testing immediately,
5 > > and only shown to other users of dev-ruby/radiant when they move radiant
6 > > to testing or radiant itself becomes stable for them. I don't see a
7 > > mechanism to avoid this with the current GLEP, but perhaps I overlooked
8 > > something? I guess this is what the Display-If-Upgrading-From-To: that
9 > > Ciaran mentioned would do, but I'm wondering if GLEP 42 makes any sense
10 > > without it.
11 >
12 > I guess we need a Display-If-Not-Masked: header.
13
14 I'd think naming it Display-if-Visible would be a bit clearer, but the intent
15 sounds right.
16 >
17 > Regards,
18 > Petteri