From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 42 news item for review: Radiant upgrade
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 08:51:22
1 Hans de Graaff kirjoitti:
2 >
3 > What I would like to happen is that the message is added to the tree
4 > once, shown to users who have dev-ruby/radiant in testing immediately,
5 > and only shown to other users of dev-ruby/radiant when they move radiant
6 > to testing or radiant itself becomes stable for them. I don't see a
7 > mechanism to avoid this with the current GLEP, but perhaps I overlooked
8 > something? I guess this is what the Display-If-Upgrading-From-To: that
9 > Ciaran mentioned would do, but I'm wondering if GLEP 42 makes any sense
10 > without it.
13 I guess we need a Display-If-Not-Masked: header.
14
15 Regards,
16 Petteri