From: Alon Bar-Lev <alonbl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] gnupg-2 stable plans
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:32:02
1 Hello,
2
3 I selected the blocker option, forcing users to unmerge gnupg-1.9.
4 Users that used only 1.9 slot, will be notified later by revbumping this slot.
5
6 I am truly sorry for bothering users, but this is the only way to push
7 this forward.
8
9 Thank you for your comments,
10 Alon Bar-Lev.
11
12 BTW: If someone what to step forward and maintain gnupg, I will be most happy!
13 But this derives maintaining all g10 Code GmbH software, as they are
14 closely related.
15 dev-libs/libgcrypt
16 dev-libs/libksba
17 dev-libs/libgpg-error