From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problems with netscape-flash
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:09:57
1 fre 2001-10-26 klockan 14.13 skrev Karl Trygve Kalleberg:
2 > On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 09:50:17AM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
3 > > Hi!
4 > >
5 > > How can this be solved?
6 >
7 > In this very case, the solution is simple: We do not cache the tarball, as
8 > we're not allowed to. We should in fact adopt a policy of never caching
9 > commercial packages unless explicitly noted by the ebuild maintainer.
10
11 This is a fine solution for the ibiblio-caching but can you choose not
12 to cache certain packages in /usr/portage/distfiles?
13
14 Regards,
15 Mikael Hallendal
19 Mikael Hallendal
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
21 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden