From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Update of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:11:29
1 On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:49:47 +0100 Henrik Brix Andersen
2 <brix@g.o> wrote:
3 | On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 04:57:11PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 | > I did bring this up a year ago. I brought it up before the close of
5 | > voting too. Back then, it was claimed that the infinity was just a
6 | > minor detail and not part of the design itself.
7 |
8 | Yes, I remember that - I just can't locate it in the archives.
9
10 It was on -core. But there was a nice forums post too.
11
12 Sven Vermeulen writes at http://tinyurl.com/amyy3 :
13 > Afaicr, the infinity sign will be kept, but I know a huge discussion
14 > will be held on this. It's not important in this stage of the
15 > development though...
16
17 And now we're told that it *was* important at that stage and it's too
18 late to change things? Riiiiiiight.
21 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Look! Shiny things!)
22 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
23 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm