From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: ML changes
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:34:16
1 On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:12:27 -0700
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3 > I am so waiting for my term to end on the Council so I can procmail
4 > this list to /dev/null and never have to deal with this sort of crap
5 > again. Sure, I'll miss some important information, but the signal to
6 > noise is so high (like this email and most of the emails proceeding
7 > it) that it is damn near impossible to get any decent technical
8 > discussions going on.
9
10 Have you ever considered that the reason there's so much non-technical
11 discussion is because that's what's dominating the Council agenda?
14 Ciaran McCreesh