From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Hangouts
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:42:59
1 Pavlos, I understand what you mean, I'm just saying that organizing a real
2 video conference takes its toil. And just opening a webcam and talking is
3 just going to give an amateurish feeling that could be more detrimental
4 than not.
5
6 Can you please tell us if you have _any_ experience at all with VCing or
7 just thought that it looks cool?
8
9 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
10 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/