From: Cedric Veilleux <cedric@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Italian docs
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:23:00
1 You might want to take a look at http://www.gentoo.it though
5 On September 18, 2002 01:50 pm, mike wrote:
6 > just grab the latest docs, translate them to your bst ability,
7 > and then post them to bugs.gentoo.org as an enhancement :)
8 > gentoo will always welcome people willing to translate
9 > documentation
10 > -mike
11 >
12 > ----- Original Message -----
13 > From: "Giorgio Vielmini" <whitenoise@×××××××.it>
14 > To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
15 > Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 14:12
16 > Subject: [gentoo-dev] Italian docs
17 >
18 > > Hi, my name is Giorgio, I live in Genoa (Italy), I'm 27 yaers old, I'm
19 > > an electronic engineer and I discovered Gentoo about months ago. I
20 > > would like to translate the gentoo's documentation in Italian.
21 > > If you are interested tell me what I can do and I will start
22 > > immediatly||
25 > > thanks in advance
28 > > Best regards
31 > > Giorgio