From: mike <vapier@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Italian docs
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:48:51
1 just grab the latest docs, translate them to your bst ability,
2 and then post them to bugs.gentoo.org as an enhancement :)
3 gentoo will always welcome people willing to translate
4 documentation
5 -mike
6
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "Giorgio Vielmini" <whitenoise@×××××××.it>
9 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
10 Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 14:12
11 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Italian docs
16 > Hi, my name is Giorgio, I live in Genoa (Italy), I'm 27 yaers old, I'm
17 > an electronic engineer and I discovered Gentoo about months ago. I
18 > would like to translate the gentoo's documentation in Italian.
19 > If you are interested tell me what I can do and I will start
20 > immediatly||
23 > thanks in advance
26 > Best regards
29 > Giorgio