From: Travis Tilley <lv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] per package cflags (was Re: Do we want optimal performance?)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 01:47:44
1 Daniel Goller wrote:
2 > although i am against overly tweaking CFLAGS, someone suggested
3 > something that might be more sane to ask for:
4 >
5 > /etc/portage/packages.cflags
6 >
7 > an easy way to maintain your cflags you worked so hard for to obtain,
8 > you can trade them in the forums or ebay and then append to your file,
9 > not much work to implement in my eyes, and all the testing work is done
10 > by those who want it
11
12 mkdir /etc/portage and copy this file there (MUCH thanks to solar for
13 writing this. he like... kicks ass an stuff). it implements an
14 /etc/portage/package.cflags without needing to patch portage. i think
15 this might require portage 2.0.51_pre... no idea, i havent used 2.0.50
16 in a while.
19 Travis Tilley <lv@g.o>

bashrc text/plain