From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: proctors@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [proctors] (was: FYI: Jakub suspended two weeks for bad behaviour)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:18:16
1 On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 10:44:09PM +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:19:14 +0200
3 > "Jakub Moc" <jakub.moc@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > > Sorry, you've miserably failed, you should have retired this guy long
5 > > time ago before things went this far, since he obviously doesn't care
6 > > about Gentoo users, but just about his territorial pissings. Instead,
7 > > you've chosen to jump on me for doing my job. Oh well done indeed.
8 >
9 > I believe your job was to assist developers, not to make things harder
10 > for them. Meddling with correctly assigned bugs just to generate
11 > bugspam for people you don't like falls into the latter category.
12 >
13 > > Maybe just read above? What kind of co-operation are you expecting wrt
14 > > developers who have repeatedly shown that they can't plain be bothered
15 > > with fixing their junk, because they are just way too cool to deal
16 > > with some useless idiots, such as bug wranglers?
17 >
18 > It's good that you've seen straight to the core of the issue.
19
20 Folks,
21 please let this subthread (and all others other subthreads of this
22 thread potentially going downhill, too) die before it turns into a
23 flamewar.
24 Remember this is the Gentoo development list and that the Code of
25 Conduct applies here.
26
27 Thank you for your cooperation. Good night.
28
29 cheers,
30 Wernfried
33 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
34 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
35 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org