From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] FYI: Jakub suspended two weeks for bad behaviour
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 21:46:45
1 On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:19:14 +0200
2 "Jakub Moc" <jakub.moc@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Sorry, you've miserably failed, you should have retired this guy long
4 > time ago before things went this far, since he obviously doesn't care
5 > about Gentoo users, but just about his territorial pissings. Instead,
6 > you've chosen to jump on me for doing my job. Oh well done indeed.
7
8 I believe your job was to assist developers, not to make things harder
9 for them. Meddling with correctly assigned bugs just to generate
10 bugspam for people you don't like falls into the latter category.
11
12 > Maybe just read above? What kind of co-operation are you expecting wrt
13 > developers who have repeatedly shown that they can't plain be bothered
14 > with fixing their junk, because they are just way too cool to deal
15 > with some useless idiots, such as bug wranglers?
16
17 It's good that you've seen straight to the core of the issue.
20 Ciaran McCreesh