From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] writing net.xx style init script
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:20:03
1 paul kölle schrieb:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I need to write an init-script for multiple instances of the same
5 > service with different configurations (need to start/stop them
6 > individually) similar to what the net.xx scripts do.
7 >
8 > I thought I could get the instance name from $0 and use it as a key to
9 > look up the configuration in /etc/conf.d/servicename but $0 is always
10 > /sbin/runscript.sh. The net.xx scripts know the name as ${IFACE} in
11 > start() without doing something obvious... How do I get the name of the
12 > called script in /etc/init.d? Better ideas?
13
14 Take a look at the sshd init script.
15
16 Marius