From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What to do with GCC 4 related bugs?
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 08:39:38
1 On Monday 02 January 2006 09:01, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > I recently switched to GCC 4.0.2. A handful of packages didn't (re-)compile
3 > during emerge -e system and emerge -e world. Is there a big GCC 4 related
4 > bug in bugzilla where I can report those problems or should I write one
5 > report for each package?
6 Usually, one report for each package is the preferred way, as this allows to
7 close the bugs already committed, and to dupe against existing if it's the
8 case (always search for existing bugs of course).
9
10 I'm wondering if a gcc4 tracker bug might help as Mark was planning to move it
11 in ~arch.
14 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
15 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE