From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A couple of new devs
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 01:18:03
1 On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 22:57 +0000, Brian Jackson wrote:
2 > Next is uberlord aka Roy Marples. He's doing some init script stuffs, so
3 > the next time you reboot, and everything goes to hell, blame him.
4
5 Or - as I've learned in IRC just poke SpanKY ;)
6 Heck, most peeps do just for fun - let alone baselayout stuff :p
7
8 > Last is mrness aka Alin Nastac. He'll be breaking things for you net-dialup
9 > users.
10
11 Cool - care to donate a net-scripts module for ppp?
12 If you're breaking things and I'm going to hell then let's have a
13 party :)
14
15 Cheers :)
16