From: Alin Nastac <mrness@g.o>
To: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A couple of new devs
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:55:34
1 Roy Marples wrote:
2
3 >>Last is mrness aka Alin Nastac. He'll be breaking things for you net-dialup
4 >>users.
8 >Cool - care to donate a net-scripts module for ppp?
9 >If you're breaking things and I'm going to hell then let's have a
10 >party :)
13 Hi everybody,
14
15 Good to be here.
16
17 Hopefully, I don't have as much chances to break things as you have. A
18 user who has a dialup connection to the Internet and chooses Gentoo
19 should pay a visit to the closest shrink ;)
20
21 About net-scripts module I don't understand the term. Every ppp-like
22 ebuild has its own init scripts.