From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Add sync-git-extra-opts or sync-git-pull-extra-opts to repos.conf
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 20:07:45
1 konsolebox posted on Sat, 23 Jan 2016 03:45:14 +0800 as excerpted:
2
3 > Ok I think I follow a bit, but wouldn't it be better to have that
4 > feature without relying on layman?
5
6 I won't argue in opposition. However, in that case it should have been
7 filed as a bug request against portage, on bugzilla, or perhaps discussed
8 on the portage list first, if you had questions before filing the bug.
9 This list is for more general gentoo development discussion, tho as you
10 saw, we try to answer the occasional question coming this way, as well.
15 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman