From: Cedric Veilleux <cedric@×××××××.com>
To: Chris Coffman <tk@××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] aloha
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:17:08
1 Installing gentoo from another linux system running on the same box is my
2 prefered way of installing gentoo. It is quick and easy and you have access
3 to all the tools you might need. The gentoo CD is a stripped down linux, so
4 if you can use an already running system it will most probably do the job
5 just as well.