From: Jon Hood <squinky86@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - apache start page.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:04:01
1 I do like the branding and the general layout. For those complaining of
2 the "welcome to Gentoo" banner at the top, I think "Gentoo" would be the
3 computer's nickname. Like, if my laptop's named Meg, it would say,
4 "Welcome to Meg." Not sure on that, but that's the idea I got from it.
5
6 As for the layout, the "Seeing this instead of the website you
7 expected?" box should be above the search boxes. Also, the Apache logo
8 should appear beside the Gentoo 'g' logo. "google general search" I
9 think should just be "google search" and moved to the beginning or end
10 of the input boxes. Those are just optional things I'd prefer, but
11 overall it looks very good and I like it.
12
13 -Jon
16 AIM: Squinky01
17 Yahoo!: Squinky86