From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Portage Category: dev-scheme
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:55:23
1 Blake Matheny <jake@g.o> writes:
2
3 > Hello All,
4 > I'm wanting to create a new category in portage, dev-scheme. There are several
5 > scheme related ebuilds currently residing in various places (dev-util,
6 > dev-lisp, etc) and consolidating them all into the same place would I think be
7 > more sane for developers and users. In the past month there have been 3 new
8 > developers brought in that have expressed interest in maintaining scheme
9 > ebuilds, I think the new category would help with the maintenance.
10
11 [...]
14 I think this is a great idea. Go ahead :)
15
16 Matt
19 Matthew Kennedy
20 Gentoo Linux Developer