From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:41:16
1 On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 18:21 -0400, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > Stefan Schweizer wrote:
3 > > In last weeks council meeting [1] it was decided that the Sunrise project is
4 > > no longer suspended. I can give a short overview of the current status of
5 > > the overlay:
6 > >
7 > > - we currently have 154 ebuilds in 58 categories in the overlay
8 > > not counting the ebuilds that got into portage and were removed again
9 > >
10 > > - we have 8 developers, 4 trusted committers who have taken the ebuild quiz
11 > > and 26 users committing to the overlay
12 > >
13 > > The basic project concept of creating a social workspace has been reached.
14 > > #gentoo-sunrise is an active IRC channel where users usually find help
15 > > quickly and it also forms a friendly community.
16 > >
17 > > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20060720-summary.txt
18 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20060720.txt
19 >
20 > Errrr....so since when did we have the discussion where you actually
21 > addressed all of the numerous concerns brought forth right before this
22 > project was initially suspended? Looking at the meeting log, the
23 > council even noted that the concerns had not been addressed, yet still
24 > voted to un-suspend anyway. WTF?
27 I don't seem to remember this. I do though seem to remember that I
28 noted that there was complaints, but died away after Mike asked to
29 actually give some concrete feedback.
33 Martin Schlemmer