From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:24:10
1 Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2 > In last weeks council meeting [1] it was decided that the Sunrise project is
3 > no longer suspended. I can give a short overview of the current status of
4 > the overlay:
5 >
6 > - we currently have 154 ebuilds in 58 categories in the overlay
7 > not counting the ebuilds that got into portage and were removed again
8 >
9 > - we have 8 developers, 4 trusted committers who have taken the ebuild quiz
10 > and 26 users committing to the overlay
11 >
12 > The basic project concept of creating a social workspace has been reached.
13 > #gentoo-sunrise is an active IRC channel where users usually find help
14 > quickly and it also forms a friendly community.
15 >
16 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20060720-summary.txt
17 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20060720.txt
18
19 Errrr....so since when did we have the discussion where you actually
20 addressed all of the numerous concerns brought forth right before this
21 project was initially suspended? Looking at the meeting log, the
22 council even noted that the concerns had not been addressed, yet still
23 voted to un-suspend anyway. WTF?
24
25 -Steve
26 --