From: mike <vapier@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] --disable-debug, my friend...--disable-debug
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:21:58
1 anytime you come across something that doesnt disable debug
2 and in fact has the option feel free to post something to the
3 list and bugs.gentoo.org ... i usually try to sed out -g and such
4 from Makefiles when making ebuild's
5 -mike
6
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "david mattatall" <davidsmind@×××××××××××.com>
9 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
10 Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 20:39
11 Subject: [gentoo-dev] --disable-debug, my friend...--disable-debug
14 It should be all ready implimented but there should be a requirement to add
15 somthing like:
16
17 use debug && myconf="$myconf --enable-debug" || myconf="$myconf
18 --disable-debug"
19
20 To every ebuild for programs that support it. I know for a fact my KDE is
21 40%
22 faster now that I've modified my ebuilds to do that.
24 gentoo-dev mailing list
25 gentoo-dev@g.o