From: Alec Berryman <alec@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] reason for dhcpcd in system profile ?
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:40:37
1 On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 13:16, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > > > lpr
3 > Well, I can see the advantage of mimmicing the LSB, but for example lpr does
4 > not make sense without a printer, and setting up a printer takes configuring
5 > anyway so I don't feel it should be part of system
6
7 I know there's already been one anti-Mandrake comment in this thread,
8 but they have an 'lsb' package that depends on all of the LSB
9 components. It is optional but recommended if I remember correctly.
10 Perhaps that would be easier to maintain than a fully-LSB-compliant
11 profile.