From: Anthony Gorecki <anthony@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Status of the OpenAFS ebuilds
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:20:50
1 On Monday 18 October 2004 5:06 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > i got one reply ... i dont know if the developer who replied to me actually
3 > did anything, i forget who it was :P
4
5 I must have skipped over that past when it was orginally sent.
8 > i'm a 100% NFS wh0re and thus have nothing to add :)
9
10 Disgraceful. Where's the Gentoo spirit in using antiquated software?
13 If no one else is willing to maintain the package, I volunteer to do so.
17 Anthony Gorecki
18 Ectro-Linux Foundation