From: "Paweł Madej" <linux@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:45:28
1 Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 17:04, Stephen P. Becker napisał:
2 > [snip]
3 > Don't dismiss his responses as noise from some random "Gentoo user" who has
4 > no idea what they are talking about. You should know better then that
5 > Stuart.
6 >
7 > -Steve
8
9 This Random "Gentoo user" as you wrote says no noise but tried to help. From
10 your email I read that you're Dev'tha boss and common gentoo user has nothing
11 to add, because he is not a dev'tha boss.
12
13 This list is public and everyone could write to it if he has something
14 important to add so don't dismiss users comments because of that he is not a
15 dev. If you don't agree with my proposal ok, but I got a right to write and
16 you cannot take it from me.
17
18 No flame at all. Just wanna help.
19